Friday, February 26, 2016

Food for thought

This is a going to be short and sweet.  I hear people use the term cheat days.  I am not sure I like the word cheat when it comes to food.  Maybe if you look off of someone's home work and copy, then yes I would use the word cheat.  But as for eating food I think we should empower ourselves and be happy about what food choices we are making.  And if we aren't going to be happy about it then we shouldn't do it.  And if you are happy about the food choices you are making then you could use the term celebration day instead of having guilt and saying cheat day! 

What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I think our attitude toward the foods we eat has a great effect on our body. If we think the food is bad for us it will have an even worse effect than normal. If we focus on the enjoyment and not if it is fattening or unhealthy then we can enjoy the food in the moment and not feel guilt or shame, and our bodies will not feel stressed by the thought of eating delicious foods. Man is created that we might have joy, not shame and guilt, so go enjoy those fun foods in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Laura!! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete