Wednesday, March 2, 2016

chicken, salsa, avocado

I am learning the older I get that recipes do not need to be lavish all the time.  They can be simple and quick and that is ok.

Grilled chicken- I cooked the chicken on the cast iron skillet.  Roughly about 5 minutes on each side. I flipped it regularly as to not brown the sides.  I ended up putting a lid over it to keep in the moisture and hopefully make the chicken more moist at the same time.  I didn't use any oil or water.

Salsa-  I used the organic Kirkland brand from Costco.  It does not disappoint if you are looking for a good store bought salsa.

Avocado-the pretty much speaks for it's self but I like to cut it in half, take out the pit and then continue slicing the avocado into horizontal perpendicular rows.  And then spoon it out or you could use a fork instead.

Simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment