Friday, March 11, 2016

3 Quick Dinner Ideas


Crust Less Quiche-this is simple and you do not need a recipe-  I use about 5-6 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk and then I throw in whatever we have.  Last time I used, a yellow pepper chopped, potatoes chopped, green onion chopped, and 1/2 a cup of shredded cheese.  I mix, it all up and put it in a 9 inch pie pan.  Cook it in the oven for approximately 30-35 minutes on 350 degrees.   And then you have a simple and easy dinner.  Severs approximately 4 people.

Breakfast Burritos or Dinner Burritos-I could go on and on about how satisfying breakfast burritos are but I am not going to.  I use bacon, I am a dear fan of bacon.  Scrambled eggs, black beans, salsa, and avocados are a perk as well.  I try to use Avocados whenever I can.  They are just too good not to put in every recipe imaginable.  Wrap in a whole wheat tortilla.  Add some fresh spinach just for kicks and  try not to snarf it down:)

6 layer Bean Dip-  I love to use Amy's brand of  black beans, ( that are mashed) sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, diced avocados, and diced black olives.  I like to eat them with Garden of Eating Blue Chips.  Sliced,  green, red and yellow peppers would be great for dipping as well!  And you could always do a mixture of both, peppers and blue chips.

Tell me about how you make these dishes you own, and keep them nutritious and satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment